Call for Abstracts
2nd Engineering Sustainable Development: Technical and Engineering Challenges of Addressing Sustainable Development
Select abstract submissions to the 2nd
Engineering Sustainable Develeopment will be invited to submit a manuscript for consideration to the peer-reviewed Special Issue on Sustainable Development in the Environmental Progress and Sustainable Energy
, to be published in Summer 2021.
Submissions are being solicited for conference (250 words); interested authors are also encouraged to submit a longer (1000 words) extended abstract at the same time, and through the same process, to be considered for the journal. After the deadline (September 20), Conference and Journal committees will review submissions and announce selection by October 16. Note: only those selected for speaking slots at the conference will be eligible for journal submission. Submissions selected for the journal will be invited to submit a full manuscript (8000 words) by January 31 to be peer-reviewed for final inclusion in the Special Issue, to be published in Summer 2021.
Please be sure to add email@example.com
to your e-mail or e-mail service providers' safe sender list to prevent any important notices getting placed into spam or junk folders.
Updates, including acceptance notices and scheduling, will be sent via this e-mail address.
How to Submit:
Choose the topic in which you would like to present your paper/abstract. Please note that session chairs and program organizers may move your presentation to a different session if they deem it a more appropriate fit elsewhere.
Enter your title, submitter's email address, and any comments to organizers. After submitting this step, the email entered will receive a link to your submission and a paper ID and password. Retain this for future reference.
Enter author name, affiliation, and contact information, and designate the presenting author.
You will be able to copy/paste your paper/abstract into a text box. You are limited to 1000 words. No images are allowed.
You will have a chance to look over the submission to make sure all is complete.
General Instructions & Answers to FAQs
- When submitted, your abstract automatically will be viewable to session chairs, other presenters, and the public. The date of submission can be used as the public disclosure date for patent filing.
- The author retains all rights, including copyright and may submit the abstract or paper to another publication.
- Abstracts may be viewed and modified at any time between submission and the deadline, using the assigned ID# and password. Presenting authors will be automatically informed of the unique ID numbers and passwords assigned to their abstracts.
- Names will be automatically hidden during the abstract review process and will be automatically inserted and properly formatted upon publication.
- Session chairs and program organizers may move your presentation to a different session if they deem it a more appropriate fit elsewhere.
For any meeting-related questions, please contact Lucy Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org
Begin a submission to the following: