Call for Abstracts
2021 Spring Meeting & 17th Global Congress on Process Safety
The Executive Board of the Program Committee has set a rule limiting any individual to presenting no more than three oral presentations (excluding invited talks and non-presenting co-authorship, and excluding poster presentations).
New submissions may be entered until:
Friday, November 20, 2020
New submissions for GCPS may be entered until:
Friday, October 30, 2020
Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org
to your e-mail or e-mail service providers' safe sender list to prevent any important notices getting placed into spam or junk folders.
Updates, including acceptance notices and scheduling, will be sent via this e-mail address.
How to Submit:
Select Topic (Session)
Choose the session in which you would like to present your paper. Please note that session chairs and program organizers may move your presentation to a different session if they deem it a more appropriate fit elsewhere.
Enter your title, and any comments to organizers. After submitting this step, the email entered will receive a link to your submission and a paper ID. Retain this for future reference.
Enter author name, affiliation, and contact information, and designate the presenting author. Be sure to include the email address of each co-author on the Authors page.
You will be able to copy/paste your abstract into a text box, or upload it as an HTML file. You are limited to 1500 words. Should your paper be accepted, a longer extended abstract/full paper will be requested later.
Select 3 keywords that most closely relate to the content of your paper. A complete list of keywords is available on this page.
You will have a chance to look over the submission to make sure all is complete.
General Instructions & Answers to FAQs
- When submitted, your abstract automatically will be viewable to session chairs, other presenters, and the public. The date of submission can be used as the public disclosure date for patent filing.
- The author retains all rights, including copyright and may submit the abstract or paper to another publication.
- Abstracts may be viewed and modified at any time between submission and the deadline. Presenting authors will be automatically informed of the unique ID numbers assigned to their abstracts.
- Names will be automatically hidden during the abstract review process and will be automatically inserted and properly formatted upon publication.
- Session chairs and program organizers may move your presentation to a different session if they deem it a more appropriate fit elsewhere.
Begin a submission to the following: