Call for Proposals to Present
AIChE 2006 Spring National Meeting
The Fifth World Congress on Particle Technology
Every four years members of the global particle technology community converge to share the latest insights and applications to industrial, academic, and civil problems. In 2006, The Fifth World Congress on Particle Technology will be held in Orlando Florida (USA), April 23-27. There will be a technical exposition, opportunities to hear world-class plenary speakers, introductory tutorials, a graduate student conference (the week prior to the World Congress) and many opportunities to get to know colleagues from around the world. Further details about the WCPT5 are posted at the WCPT5 information site is at www.wcpt5.org.
There will be over 80 technical sessions grouped into five main technical areas (Tracks):
- Particle and Bulk Powder Characterization
- Particle Design: Formation and Processing
- Particulate Handling/Processing and Granular Systems
- Fluidization and Multiphase Flow/Separations
- Particle Technology Education
Submission of proposals to present (PTP) papers and/or posters will be done via this site.
Notes on submitting a Proposal to Present:
- Compose the title and a brief abstract of the proposal in your word processor, checking spelling and word count. The abstract should not exceed 1500 words.
- Be sure to include the email address of each co-author (if more than one author).
- Papers accepted for oral presentation can ALSO be displayed as posters on the day of the presentation (1 day only). The posters will be displayed in the exhibit hall. Select "Oral and Poster Presentation" option if you wish to present a poster on the same topic.
- Additionally, there is Joint Poster Session for all tracks. There will be no oral presentation associated with the Joint Poster Session, simply ignore the "Preferred Presentation Format" when submitting to the Joint Poster Session. Note that, since the preferred format is required you will still need to select one of the options, but it will not be considered.
NEW SUBMISSIONS CLOSED
|To Login to an Existing Abstract|
If you have already submitted an abstract and you wish to VIEW, RESUME, EDIT or WITHDRAW that submission, then log in below using the abstract ID Number and Password already provided to you:
Technical Support may be obtained by calling (401) 334-0220 between 8:30 a.m and 6:00 p.m. ET, Monday-Friday, or at all times by contacting Tech Support. You may also use the "Tech Support" or "Feedback" links in the online abstract system.