Choose the topic in which you would like to present your paper/abstract. Please note that session chairs and program organizers may move your presentation to a different session if they deem it a more appropriate fit elsewhere.
Enter your title, submitter's email address, and any comments to organizers. After submitting this step, the email entered will receive a link to your submission and a paper ID and password. Retain this for future reference.
Enter author name, affiliation, and contact information, and designate the presenting author.
You will be able to copy/paste your paper/abstract into a text box. You are limited to 1500 words. Abstracts containing images must be uploaded as an HTML file.
You will have a chance to look over the submission to make sure all is complete.
General Instructions & Answers to FAQs
- When submitted, your abstract automatically will be viewable to session chairs, other presenters, and the public. The date of submission can be used as the public disclosure date for patent filing.
- The author retains all rights, including copyright and may submit the abstract or paper to another publication.
- Abstracts may be viewed and modified at any time between submission and the deadline, using the assigned ID# and password. Presenting authors will be automatically informed of the unique ID numbers and passwords assigned to their abstracts.
- Names will be automatically hidden during the abstract review process and will be automatically inserted and properly formatted upon publication.
- Session chairs and program organizers may move your presentation to a different session if they deem it a more appropriate fit elsewhere.