Call for Abstracts
Metabolic Engineering 12
Program Selection for New Submissions
Click the "Begin A Submission" button for the Program you wish to submit to.
Note: A Program Title will only have a "Begin a Submission" button if it is currently accepting new submissions.
Note: Once you click the button for a Program, you will immediately enter the online submission process. You will first be prompted to Select a Topic (ie Session), then you will enter the Title information, then the Authors and finally the Paper/Abstract Text.
General Submissions will be considered for talks and if they are not selected, will automatically be considered as posters.
How to Submit:
Choose the session in which you would like to present your paper/abstract. Please note that session chairs and program organizers may move your presentation to a different session if they deem it a more appropriate fit elsewhere.
Enter your title, submitter's email address, and any comments to organizers. After submitting this step, the email entered will receive a link to your submission and a paper ID and password. Retain this for future reference.
Enter author name, affiliation, and contact information, and designate the presenting author.
You will be able to copy/paste your paper/abstract into a text box. You are limited to 500 words, including references.
You will have a chance to look over the submission to make sure all is complete.
General Instructions & Answers to FAQs
- When submitted, your abstract automatically will be viewable to session chairs.
- The author retains all rights, including copyright and may submit the abstract or paper to another publication.
- Abstracts may be viewed and modified at any time between submission and the deadline, using the assigned ID# and password. Presenting authors will be automatically informed of the unique ID numbers and passwords assigned to their abstracts.
- Names will be automatically hidden during the abstract review process and will be automatically inserted and properly formatted upon publication.
- Session chairs and program organizers may move your presentation to a different session if they deem it a more appropriate fit elsewhere.
Begin a submission to the following: