Choose the session in which you would like to present your paper/abstract. Please note that session chairs and program organizers may move your presentation to a different session if they deem it a more appropriate fit elsewhere.
Enter your title, submitter's email address, and any comments to organizers. After submitting this step, the email entered will receive a link to your submission and a paper ID and password. Retain this for future reference.
Enter author name, affiliation, and contact information, and designate the presenting author.
Long-abstract Text (optional)
Long-abstracts will be reviewed with provided rubric, and a selected subset will then be invited to submit a manuscript to the special GLS-15 issue in either Chemical Engineering Science or Powder Technology journal. Enter all your information except for abstract text – entering only "Long Abstract Attached" and attach abstract as PDF.
Short-abstract Text (required)
Short-abstracts are for attendees who do not wish the opportunity to publish in a journal, but still present at the conference. All abstracts will be documented in the conference proceedings. The provided rubric will also be used to determine if the abstract will be delivered as an oral or poster presentation. Limit 1000 characters (200 words). You will be able to copy/paste your paper/abstract into a text box.
You will have a chance to look over the submission to make sure all is complete.
General Instructions & Answers to FAQs
- When submitted, your abstract automatically will be viewable to session chairs.
- The author retains all rights, including copyright and may submit the abstract or paper to another publication.
- Abstracts may be viewed and modified at any time between submission and the deadline, using the assigned ID# and password. Presenting authors will be automatically informed of the unique ID numbers and passwords assigned to their abstracts.
- Names will be automatically hidden during the abstract review process and will be automatically inserted and properly formatted upon publication.
- Session chairs and program organizers may move your presentation to a different session if they deem it a more appropriate fit elsewhere.
For any meeting-related questions, please contact Lucy Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org