Call for Abstracts
12th International Conference on Gas-Liquid & Gas-Liquid-Solid Reactor Engineering
The deadlines to enter new abstracts and to edit existing abstracts have been reached.
The Executive Board of the Program Committee has set a rule limiting any individual to presenting no more than three oral presentations (excluding invited talks and non-presenting co-authorship, and excluding poster presentations).
Group/Topical Selection for New Submissions
- Click the button for of the Group/Topical you wish to submit to.
- Note: A Group/Topical Title will only have a "Begin a Submission" button if it is currently accepting new submissions.
- Note: Once you click the button for a Group/Topical, you will immediately enter the online submission process. You will first be prompted to Select a Topic (ie Session), then you will enter the Title information, then the Authors and finally the Abstract Text.
To submit a Proposal to Present, please:
- Compose a brief abstract of the proposal in your word processor, checking spelling and word count. The abstract may not exceed 1500 words.
- Abstracts are limited to 20 images.
- Within the submission process, be sure to include the email address of each co-author (if more than one author).
- You may use the link to the right to 'View the Preliminary Program' before choosing the most appropriate Group or Topical Conference for your abstract.
- Remember, when submitted, your abstract will be viewable to session chairs, other presenters, and the public.
Once you are ready to begin a new submission,
click the button below for the Group/Topical to which you wish to submit:
Begin a submission to the following: