1. J. P. K. Seville, R. Clift, The effect of thin liquid layers on fluidisation characteristics. Powder Technol. 37, 117–129 (1984).
2. M. L. Passos, A. S. Mujumdar, Effect of cohesive forces on fluidized and spouted beds of wet particles. Powder Technol. 110, 222–238 (2000).
3. S. McDougall, M. Saberian, C. Briens, F. Berruti, E. Chan, Effect of liquid properties on the agglomerating tendency of a wet gas–solid fluidized bed. Powder Technol. 149, 61–67 (2005).
4. V. S. Sutkar et al., Experimental study of hydrodynamics and thermal behavior of a pseudo-2D spout-fluidized bed with liquid injection. AIChE J. 61, 1146–1159 (2015).
5. V. S. Sutkar et al., A novel approach to determine wet restitution coefficients through a unified correlation and energy analysis. AIChE J. 61, 769–779 (2015).
6. S. Heinrich, M. Peglow, M. Ihlow, M. Henneberg, L. Mörl, Analysis of the start-up process in continuous fluidized bed spray granulation by population balance modelling. Chem. Eng. Sci. 57, 4369–4390 (2002).
7. L. Fries, S. Antonyuk, S. Heinrich, S. Palzer, DEM–CFD modeling of a fluidized bed spray granulator. Chem. Eng. Sci. 66, 2340–2355 (2011).
8. D. Jain, N. G. Deen, J. A. M. Kuipers, S. Antonyuk, S. Heinrich, Direct numerical simulation of particle impact on thin liquid films using a combined volume of fluid and immersed boundary method. Chem. Eng. Sci. 69, 530–540 (2012).
9. P. Darabi, K. Pougatch, M. Salcudean, D. Grecov, DEM investigations of fluidized beds in the presence of liquid coating. Powder Technol. 214, 365–374 (2011).
10. Y. Tsuji, T. Kawaguchi, T. Tanaka, Discrete particle simulation of two-dimensional fluidized bed. Powder Technol. 77, 79–87 (1993).
11. T. Mikami, H. Kamiya, M. Horio, Numerical simulation of cohesive powder behavior in a fluidized bed. Chem. Eng. Sci. 53, 1927–1940 (1998).
12. M. Wu, J. G. Khinast, S. Radl, (Barcelona, 2014).